Friday 5 July 2013

ALL I NEED IS YOUR FORGIVENESS

FORGIVE ME PLEASE.....

I raise my hands
I lay down my head
My tears come out
One word only
i said
Forgiveness
O ALLAH !
i can`t bear any punishment
i am not ready for it yet
remember me in my grave
when i will be all alone
i am remembering YOU
on my smooth bed...

ALLAH is waiting for our apology we should not get late ... We should do apology until the doors of forgiveness will close ... ALLAH is with us all the time .. When a young person weep and ask to HIM for HIS forgiveness HE become so happy and Forgive HIS people ... When we do sins HE wait for us to apologize but when we do anything good HE never wait and give us HIS Blessings for that .. Only one tear that fall in ALLAH`s love will help us alot... Please Try to LOVE ALLAH.. IN HIS LOVE No pain , no worries , no loss We just get heaven in earth and after death ... O ALLAH thank you for your alot of kindness .... WE ALL LOVE YOU... PLEASE FORGIVE US...

0 comments:

Post a Comment