Friday 5 July 2013

ALLAH is Every where

ALLAH IS EVERY WHERE

O ALLAH YOU are every where in my heart in my soul i can feel you ALLAH!
ALLAH is with us every time HE is looking at us when no one else
I was lonely....
i was sad
sitting alone upstairs
thinking people are bad
i look in the Sky
Sky was black
i called HIM
Loudly
O ALLAH WHERE ARE YOU?
Suddenly Sky filled with clouds
some thing written clearly
i noticed it was that!
O ALLAH it was YOUR NAME
ALLAH was written in the sky
i felt relax
My worries were finished at all
tears came out
i was feeling like
a flowers hat
on my head
ALLAH YOU show me
YOUR NAME when i was so sad ..... this show me how much YOU love me...

This is true i saw ALLAH`s name in the sky with my eyes ... ALLAH love those who love HIM... and i love my ALLAH with heart ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment