Friday 5 July 2013

ALLAH LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE THEIR MOTHER

Love u mom <3

We tease our mother sometimes we fight with her mischief with her we use slag language ALLAH don`t like it ALLAH wants us to obey our mother, love her ,respect her and help her .. I feel sorry for my deeds if i hurt my mother ALLAH forgive me and i will try my best not to hurt her and you all should also think about that..
We need ALLAH` s love than we have to love our mother ... Paradise is under her feet ... When you look your mother give her a smile look her with look ..

My mama beats me last night
i was weeping and making
her anger and more anger
than she slaps me slowly
i sat at a side and
started my drama
she was sad and
come to hug me
i felt happy inside
i wished for pizza
than she ordered at
late night
i love my mommy
more and more
she loves me too alot
She gives me lesson to
pray to ALLAH
love ALLAH
while i eat pizza
i love its every bite
when i finished
she ask me to thanks
ALLAH
Who give everything
i like....
THANK YOU ALLAH FOR EVERYTHING AND GIVING ME GIFT OF MY MAMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment