Friday 5 July 2013

ALLAH YOU are my true Love

ALLAH me, my Heart , my Soul Love YOU

ALLAH most Powerful Creator .. HE Creates alot of beautiful things, HE give us many things to eat HIS every thing has different and more yummy taste.. We wonder to eat them all .. O ALLAH YOU are Great KING of every one i am nothing i just want YOUR mercy and LOVE forgive me and give me YOUR all blessings thank you ALLAH YOU give me many fruits to eat, many clothes to wear , many shoes to wear , you give me fresh air to breath i can`t thank YOU for all of this. I should thank YOU every time i breath ... THANK YOU ALLAH YOU let me come in this world when i was nothing i was not even exist YOU make me breath , think , love and every thing i can do now,,, YOU give me eyes ,ear , nose O ALLAH i can`t `count YOUR blessing i was nothing, i am nothing and i will be nothing but it is all YOUR Blessing on me than who i am today .. THANK YOU ALLAH for everything..

0 comments:

Post a Comment