Thursday 4 July 2013

I LOVE ALLAH

I CAN SEE ALLAH 
                                                                                                    HOW said we can`t see ALLAH? I can see ALLAH every where 
in my Heart
every where
in my Eyes
in my DREAMS
He come to me
I see HIM 
I can see
HIS name
i can see HIM
with my open Eyes
I SAW him today
in green grass
HE is beautiful
Sky was full with 
HIS name
O ALLAH u r with me
Who said i can`t see YOU
YOU r in my Eyes
in my heart
Yesterday night
i was lonely and sad
But i was not alone All
YOU, yes HIM
ALLAH was with me
Looking at me
with a smile
i am not hopeless i have
FAITH
ALLAH will be there with me
when i am alone
i feel u when
My Tears come out
I can Feel u ALLAH right now
i can see YOU ALLAH 
in everything....
I CAN SEE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment