Thursday 4 July 2013

ALLAH`S ART

ALLAH I AM YOUR FAN

ALLAH created beautiful flowers .. Their fragrance is beautiful .. No perfume can compete them ..HIS creations shows HIS beauty We can imagine ALLAH`s beauty ..flowers have fragrance which we love we want to spell it again and again than the ONE WHO created them we should LOVE HIM more.. i just want to say ALLAH deserve our love more than any one .. We should love HIM because HE love us..

Finding some place special
Where flowers everywhere
O ALLAH!
YOU pleased me
now its my turn
to pleased  YOU
YOU have given me
EVERYTHING
now its my turn to
give YOU
little thing
O ALLAH !
YOU have everything
look here without my
Sins
i HAVE nothing! nothing!
i came to give YOU
something
but look i want to say anything
i am bad i am sinful
i have nothing
O ALLAH
just forgive me
i can`t give YOU anything
my tears are coming into my
eyes
I AM sorry just want to say
in my heart can`t say through my tongue
YOU can hear me inside
O ALLAH!!!
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING... I AM SORRY ALLAH FORGIVE ME AMEN... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment