Thursday 4 July 2013

FORGIVE ME ALLAH AND EVERY ONE

ALLAH I AM BROKEN
 O ALLAH! Today something happened in to my heart something may be broken inside .. But don`t know what? But i know one thing, i am sure about that it is YOU , it is love i am feeling deep inside FOR YOU,, I cant stop my Tears coming through out from my eyes...
I was sleeping .. i had a deep sleep in my bad deeds..
but now i feel some thing new inside
O ALLAH! YOU loved me i know this
because now i am a new me!
aw i feel a pain
that is hurting me alot!
i want to apologize...
But i am feeling guilty 
Ok i am ready to do sajda 
with tears in my eyes
DO YOU still love me?
my soul is YOUR my body was mine
YOU give me right to use it
what i want
i did alot of crime 
i enjoyed my parties
i skip my namaz times
now i am weeping
i am all alone
at night time
little bit afraid of darkness
much more of sins 
which i have done
every time
O ALLAH i have listen from
crowd of every one
YOU are very KIND 
i am here with alot of tears 
please forgive me
this time....
ALLAH FORGIVE ME , FORGIVE MY FAMILY,FORGIVE MY LOVE ONE ,FORGIVE EVERY MUSLIM WHO ARE DIED , FORGIVE EVERY PERSON WHO IS READING THIS .. I LOVE U ALLAH <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment